Simple, Step-by-Step Data Entry
Easily enter your client’s case information to prepare schedules for filing.
- Auto-Populate Repeating Fields
- USPS Address Validation
- Customizable Defaults for Jurisdictions and Courts
- Integration with Third Party Software
ECF Wizard for FlashFiling
Cut down your filing time to minutes with the ECF Wizard. Compliant with CM/ECF courts, the ECF Wizard prepares all required documents and quickly walks you through the steps of filing.
- Track Filing and Follow-Up Notifications with I-Got-Notices
- Built-In PDF Writer
- Date Calculator for Scheduling Follow-Up Activities
- Electronic Signature Capabilities
- The Means Test Calculator integrates with your case data to help determine filing chapters. It uses metrics such as median family income to calculate presumption (Chapter 7) and commitment period (Chapter 13).
- The Chapter 13 Plan Calculator creates a plan using creditors in your case and allows you to enter step payments from your client, if necessary, and control how you want to pay the creditors.
- The Exemption Calculator provides a side-by-side comparison of the results for state and federal exemptions and knows not to mix them on Schedule C. Simply choose which set benefits your client the best.
Case Management Made Easy
Case management features from BankruptcyPRO help you know the status of your cases at any time. Enter relevant client notes and documents in one easily accessible location.
Manage a database of creditor information across your network for convenient access. If you also use I-Got‐Notices, you will see the notices in your BankruptcyPRO case and have quick access to creditor addresses from proofs of claim filed in your cases.
- Personal Walk Throughs for First Time Users
- Document Tracker for Keeping an Audit Trail of Items Prepared and Filed in Your Case
- Intuitive Filters
Streamline Your Bankruptcy Practice
Schedule a demo and learn more about BankruptcyPRO.